- A non-refundable deposit of $25 per session must be made to hold your spot.
- **Final payment is due on, or before, the Thursday before your child’s week of camp. Any remaining balances will automatically be charged to the card used during registration unless prior arrangements are made with the Fircreek Registrar.**
- Cancellations must be made prior to the start of a session. A cancellation made on Monday will be considered a “no-show” and will be non-refundable.
- Your non-refundable $25 deposit will be held for all cancellations, including transfers. Any additional payments made will be refunded back to you.
- Refund requests for cancelled sessions must be made to the Fircreek Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-733-6840, ext. 211).
- Refunds of camp fees are not made for any campers departing early from camp for any reason, including health.
You may request for your camper to be placed in the same group as a friend. Camp buddy requests must be same-gender and within one grade level of each other.
Candy store money must be paid separately from Registration fees, by either cash or check to a member of the Fircreek leadership team. Learn more about the Candy Store Here.
To be added to a wait list for a full session, we must have your registration form on file, in addition to a $25 deposit for the session that your child is being placed on the wait list for ($25 wait list deposit is fully refundable if your child does not get placed in the session they’re wait listed for). If a spot becomes available, you will be notified that your child has been moved off of the wait list.
If we receive a returned check from our bank for a payment you made, you will be invoiced for the original amount of the check plus a $25 bank fee. The payment of the invoiced amount will be due within 30 days of the invoice date. We will resubmit the original check once before sending the invoice and fee. We will not accept another check for the re-payment; you must pay with cash, money order, or a credit card.
Please read before enrolling a camper.