Fircreek Activities & Fun:
At Fircreek Day Camp, there are more activities than there are hours in a day! From tree houses, zip lines, archery, various sporting activities, fabulous arts and crafts, to endless adventure on Fircreek’s own private waterfront, campers will never run out of things to do. These fun activities are categorized into four zones of adventure.
Each week we will explore the many “Adventure Zones” of Fircreek:
- Woods Zone – tree houses, giant swing, archery, bouldering rock, fort building, and lots of room to run and play.
- Sports Zone – basketball court, badminton, and a spacious athletic field to host various team sports.
- Wet Zone – ski boats, tubing, water trampoline, giant slide, kayaks, and swimming, all on the Firs’ own private waterfront.
- Art Zone – pottery and clay sculpting, drawing, day camp crafts, rockets*, bird houses*, masks, and more. Every project is designed to make Fircreek Art creative, challenging and fun (projects marked with “*” cost extra; not offered every week).
- Uncle Bob’s Woodshop – Woodworking to create boats, bird houses, bug catchers, windmills, candy dispensers and more!
Also, enjoy wild and zany All-Camp Games and Team Competitions every day!